April 6th, 2019.
Register under Inside Athletics/Reiver Camps!
Click link below to register!
9 am - Registration
9:45 am - 12 pm First portion of clinic
12 pm - 1 pm Lunch Break
1 pm - 3 pm Second portion of clinic
What will we learn?
- First and foremost the clinic is designed for HS males and females that are interested in learning about our College Co-Ed and All Girl program at Iowa Western. The Reiver tryout process will be reviewed and there will be opportunities to ask questions regarding the program, tryouts, the school, and the admissions process.
- Campers will have the chance to learn from, stunt, and interact with one of the best junior college teams in the nation. We will provide information and tips that can help you through the college tryout process, and also a high school tryout.
- Please note that although you will be stunting with our team members, this is NOT a stunt lesson class. This is your opportunity to have our coaches and staff observe your tumbling, stunt, and cheer skills, and also for you to meet the team and learn about our program.
What is the day like?
- Check-in and walk-up registration begins @ 9 am. The clinic will begin at 9:45 am and last until 3 pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
- Bring a bag lunch or money to purchase lunch at our cafeteria on campus.
Where is the clinic?
- Both our March 9th clinic and April 6th clinic will be held in Kanesville arena on Council Bluffs, Iowa campus.